- Latin American Grassroots Movements Solidarity Conference, 9-11 November, Melbourne Australia
- Chile Solidarity Melbourne
- Protest Letter to Chilen Government
- Recaredo so far in Melbourne-Australia
- Sydeny Events
- Public Forum with CONFECH spokes person (Vocero) in Australia
- Solidarity Garage Sale & Cultural Day/Night
- Workshop: Building Social Movements from below
- LASNET meeting and info night on the TPPA & Latin America
- Solidarity Action in Support of Chilean Students 
- Solidarity BBQ 
- October Multinationals Corporations and Che relevance today...
- The Struggle For Free & Quality Education in Chile
- (Chile) Statement of the Convergence Against the Government’s Student Educational Reforms
- Enough is Enough! For Chilean Students, Workers & Mapuche People!
- Free and quality educacion in Chile Now!
Latin America Solidarity Network (LASNET)
In Australia, LASNET aims to raise awareness of the struggles and resistances of Latin American grass-root organisations, "from the bottom up and to the left", and works to support these initiatives through local and national activism. We also aim to use the Latin American example as a way of providing hope to those of us struggling in Australia against greed and increasing authoritarianism. Building solidarity with peoples in Struggle in Latin America, Australia & Asia Pacific. We believe in a society without patriarchy, authoritarianism and violence...and without neo-liberal capitalism.
Keep in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
October - Multinationals Corporations and Che relevance today...
Friday October 7, Melbourne Trades Hall, 7pm
Films night Fifth Cycle: “Multinational Corporations and its future” (50 minutes) (Spanish with English subtitles) - Multinational corporations role in present economic crisis and
“Che Lives” (40 minutes) -
Importance of Che Guevara after 44 years of his physical disappearance: October 8th, 1967, Ernesto Che Guevara was detained in Bolivia and killed on October 9, under the command of the CIA-USA
Saturday October 8, 12-6pm, 215 Franklin St, Melbourne
Our hopes and new possibilities for change
Seminar Peoples’ Struggles & Multinational Corporations
Latrobe University – City Campus, 215 Franklin St, Melbourne
Space One: 12-4pm
Discussions, short footages, lunch, speakers, activists, ideas, proposals…more
-Multinationals role in war, violence and hunger in Latin America
- Impacts of Multinational policies in Australia and Asia Pacific Region
-How the State and government are accomplices in Multinationals policies and effects.
- Are Multinationals a contribution to development and progress?
Space Two 4-6pm – Speakers, music, poetry, open space/forum
Remembering our pass, our memory homage to all those that gave their life for others, our tribute to Che Guevara, who fell struggling so other can continued their and our life
More Info: call 0425 539 149 or 0414 970 410, write to: email@example.com
http://latinamericansolidarity.wordpress.com/ and now, again, after been hacked http://www.latinamericansolidaritynetwork.org
Latin American Solidarity Network (LASNET) – Red de Solidaridad con los Pueblos Latinoamericanos