- Latin American Grassroots Movements Solidarity Conference, 9-11 November, Melbourne Australia
- Chile Solidarity Melbourne
- Protest Letter to Chilen Government
- Recaredo so far in Melbourne-Australia
- Sydeny Events
- Public Forum with CONFECH spokes person (Vocero) in Australia
- Solidarity Garage Sale & Cultural Day/Night
- Workshop: Building Social Movements from below
- LASNET meeting and info night on the TPPA & Latin America
- Solidarity Action in Support of Chilean Students 
- Solidarity BBQ 
- October Multinationals Corporations and Che relevance today...
- The Struggle For Free & Quality Education in Chile
- (Chile) Statement of the Convergence Against the Government’s Student Educational Reforms
- Enough is Enough! For Chilean Students, Workers & Mapuche People!
- Free and quality educacion in Chile Now!
Latin America Solidarity Network (LASNET)
In Australia, LASNET aims to raise awareness of the struggles and resistances of Latin American grass-root organisations, "from the bottom up and to the left", and works to support these initiatives through local and national activism. We also aim to use the Latin American example as a way of providing hope to those of us struggling in Australia against greed and increasing authoritarianism. Building solidarity with peoples in Struggle in Latin America, Australia & Asia Pacific. We believe in a society without patriarchy, authoritarianism and violence...and without neo-liberal capitalism.
Keep in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
LASNET meeting and info night on the TPPA & Latin America
Tuesday March 6, 7pm
‘Abolishing the present state of things’
Where: LASNET Space Trades Hall; Cnr of Lygon and Victoria Streets
When: Tuesday March 6, 7pm
Direct link by Skype with Chile and Peru
Join us for our fortnightly meeting followed by a presentation and discussion on the implications of the TPPA on Australia and Latin America. What is the TPPA and what are the Latin American Social Movements saying about it?
The Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement is a free trade deal that will encompass nine or more countries from Latin America, North America and the Asia-Pacific. It will hamper governments' ability to create policies and pass laws and give new powers to corporations.
If the negotiations succeed this agreement will remove the rights of Governments to legislate in the best interests of their people if it threatens the profitability of corporations. Corporations with interests as vast as mining, Media, IP, Pharmaceuticals, Agriculture, Food security, Entertainment and much more.
This is a secret deal that has not being discussed in the open by the media so come along and get informed.
Building solidarity with Latin America & Asia Pacific....Building Bridges
The Power of Grassroots Movements....