- Latin American Grassroots Movements Solidarity Conference, 9-11 November, Melbourne Australia
- Chile Solidarity Melbourne
- Protest Letter to Chilen Government
- Recaredo so far in Melbourne-Australia
- Sydeny Events
- Public Forum with CONFECH spokes person (Vocero) in Australia
- Solidarity Garage Sale & Cultural Day/Night
- Workshop: Building Social Movements from below
- LASNET meeting and info night on the TPPA & Latin America
- Solidarity Action in Support of Chilean Students 
- Solidarity BBQ 
- October Multinationals Corporations and Che relevance today...
- The Struggle For Free & Quality Education in Chile
- (Chile) Statement of the Convergence Against the Government’s Student Educational Reforms
- Enough is Enough! For Chilean Students, Workers & Mapuche People!
- Free and quality educacion in Chile Now!
Latin America Solidarity Network (LASNET)
In Australia, LASNET aims to raise awareness of the struggles and resistances of Latin American grass-root organisations, "from the bottom up and to the left", and works to support these initiatives through local and national activism. We also aim to use the Latin American example as a way of providing hope to those of us struggling in Australia against greed and increasing authoritarianism. Building solidarity with peoples in Struggle in Latin America, Australia & Asia Pacific. We believe in a society without patriarchy, authoritarianism and violence...and without neo-liberal capitalism.
Keep in touch: email@example.com
Solidarity Action in Support of Chilean Students
Saturday March 17, Midday
For Free & Quality Education in Chile Now!!
M17 - Melbourne - Federation Square, 12 Midday
After a year of mass mobilisations and university and school occupations across Chile by students fighting for free and quality education, the students have decided to start 2012 in style, setting March 15 as the first National Day of Action of the year. Thus we have called this action as a show of solidarity with their struggle and their day of action.
We welcome all those who also stand in solidarity with our brothers & sisters in Chile (and/or Wallmapu) to join us.
brings u flags, friends, music, and u messages, we will have an open microphone
Building solidarity with Latin America & Asia Pacific....Building Bridges
The Power of Grassroots Movements....